Which of these Nollywood Actresses is Hottest?

September 26, 2009 by

Dakore Egbuson

Dakore Egbuson poll

Genevieve Nnaji

Genevieve Nnaji poll

Omotola Jolade

omotola Jalade poll

Rita Dominic

Rita Dominic poll

Stephanie Okereke

Stephanie-Okoreke poll

Which of these Nollywood actresses is hottest?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

Facebook Comments:

35 Responses to “Which of these Nollywood Actresses is Hottest?”

1. Mary Anne N on September 27th, 2009 8:36 pm

I just love all her actions in all her movies whether good or bad she does it perfectly.i admire her i love her she is my fan.i won,t miss a movie that I see Genevieve on case of the cd.i love her

2. Sacho Pascal on September 28th, 2009 3:08 am

Omotala seems to be immortal. She has been arround the camera longer than the others. If you go to a beauty contest with your mother then ur a fool of your own making. She’s endoured with every sculpt and African man cannot resist especially me. Omotala is the one and only beauty id want to see every minute in a nigerian movie.. Infact she’s the Omotala international airport for evry African man.

3. Kate on October 2nd, 2009 2:32 am

Omo is natural. She’s sleek. There is no one compared to her. Although i love Dakore’s dread locks. still choose OMO BABY.

4. diama on October 28th, 2009 8:21 am

genevieve,is the best,she is beutiful,professiomal,no one can beat her,i really like her and i just buy every movie she played in it.

5. Elizabeth Salami on October 30th, 2009 8:10 am

Omotala, what a wonderful woman you are, a mother of four still looking this beautiful what is the secret. You are the hottest actress let the other try and have even one baby let see how they will look

6. anna on November 3rd, 2009 3:53 pm

i will go for Genevieve and Rita Dominic are the best people and they are so beautiful like me here.

7. helen agaga on November 17th, 2009 9:20 am

stephanie u er d best entertainter that i hv seen,keep up gir.

8. helen agaga on November 17th, 2009 9:26 am

she deserve to be winner cos she act well in her films

9. nathalie on November 25th, 2009 2:36 am

all the actresses mentioned above are very beautiful and sexy.each of them has something that makes them unique.but i i were to choose,i will go in for Gen,she is very natural in her acting,she is my fan and i will one day act like her.i love her soso much.she is very pretty.you are the best girl.keep up and just be the person you are.i will love to meet you one of theses days for you to tell me the sacret of acting

10. nathalie on November 25th, 2009 2:39 am

i love eveything about you girl most especially the way you talk woa!!!

11. Edison on February 9th, 2010 10:38 am

Omotola Jolade. You are very active and still very beautiful at your age. Continue to take good care of yourself. I like watching your shows / movies.

12. Billy on February 18th, 2010 11:56 pm

Of course, Rita Domnic is the hotest as far as i am concerned. She is extemely charming and i frown at any firm(s) without her angelic face. She is my kind of gal any day any time and any where.

13. brandy b on February 25th, 2010 10:03 am

Gene and omo are the real babez. I can`t even choose the best between the two, I love them both they are hot. Their NO 1 fun till the end

14. MARIBEL on March 22nd, 2010 11:14 pm

AM A KENYAN N MUST ADMIT THAT OMO BABY HAS GOT A CROWD HERE ESP THE DUDES .OMO U ROCK ATLEAST I LOOK EVERY BIT LYK U HOPE WEN I BECOME A MUMY AM GONNA HAVE WAT ONLY U N I ONLY POSSESS ITS OUR SECRET.

15. Joe on March 29th, 2010 5:19 am

Omotola, I must confess you are the best actress so far. You are a combination of beauty and intelligence like my friend Lara. I love watching home movies because of you. Keep it up!

16. Joe on March 29th, 2010 5:33 am

Omotola is the hottest. She acts any part perfectly whether good or bad. I love watching her movies. She is beautiful and intelligent.

17. fanny on June 1st, 2010 1:47 am

Omo u are a beauty queen u too much . i love u. tell me ur secret
    u are the hottest babe

18. Lughano on June 3rd, 2010 6:16 am

Omotola neva lie i mean she is hot and no man can resist her.Go gil!

19. Lughano on June 3rd, 2010 6:30 am

Bu again Stephanie is also cool her height so sexy
    everything on her is fabulous

20. becky on June 5th, 2010 1:32 am

I will go for stephane and omotola because in terms of beauty heights speak so i think these two are the hottest chicks amongs these others

21. bibian on August 30th, 2010 5:55 am

i tink dey are all ok

22. Ay on November 19th, 2010 7:18 am

Beauty they say is in eyes of the beholder. However one thing is certain,the more children one gives birth to as a woman the more her beauty becomes, I mean the physical appearance in terms of shapes, it shows in every black woman and Omotola is just one of them. What makes her unique is that she never allowed those fat takes over her, however, in as much as she tried, she appears plumpy but i bet you if her husband should confess the Omotola he used to know can never be the same. i love stepnie for her height but hate her for being single. She need to be called a mother before is too late, any way i love them all for being Africa

23. miss cate on January 5th, 2011 2:48 pm

to me Dakore is the bomb, beautiful, natural, talented african woman.

24. brandyiwo on January 9th, 2011 12:36 pm

Will 2me i think DakoreEgbuson is de hottest among all.i luv everyting about her.OH MY AFRICA WOMAN?

25. cleara on March 31st, 2011 2:48 am

Omo baby you are our black American. u are naturally hot.

26. Moni on June 16th, 2011 5:22 pm

If I am to choose ,I think omotola,I see the pride of beauty , mother and who’s got all respect than any of the nollywood actresses,talking about in tears in movie, angry in movie ,you will never see an ugly face than the maintained beauty. It’s not an easy task to be a working class with four children.I pray to be like u someday and live in respect as you live today.And Gene & Dakore are not bad too.

27. Okenwa ogochukwu on June 24th, 2011 4:38 am

I wuld have optd 4 gen bt omo is d best,a mother f 4 stil in shape,haba!

28. Cathy on August 15th, 2011 5:15 am

Myself i like Omotola i really wonder whats her secret, Omo dear one of these days share your secret for your shape and everything. Gen is not bad also.

29. tubaby on August 22nd, 2011 5:37 am

I wud definitely go for omotola she’s simply alluring n ultra georgous for an actress mother and wife combined,go girl you are the bomb.

30. Kombe Moses Namuene on October 26th, 2011 1:45 am

Stephanie is a model and deserves to be the best. She is tall, has natural colour and slim not too fat what else do u want? Steph. i go for u.

31. sammy on December 29th, 2011 3:17 pm

i always go 4 d best,i like steph okereke since from my nursary 1,i like her because of d way she speaks

32. Anita on May 20th, 2012 11:19 am

omotola you are the best among the best, all 5 women are very sexy and beautiful.

33. nyama b on August 16th, 2012 5:37 am

Omotala is such a natural lady.She knows how to thrill her fans.Once a star,always one.love baby

34. dj sulverin jacs on August 7th, 2013 5:59 am

well, she pretty to me, i had a dream last night that i was on a date with her and when woke up i couldn’t believe it will happen to me and omotola. u’re beautiful omo. can we make this real?

35. Adamu Musa on June 18th, 2014 2:31 pm

Stephanie O. is among the top best actress,I admire her style of acting, also my favorite actress. Keep up

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

Get Adobe Flash player