- Making her debut in 1980, Black Barbie became the first ever black fashion doll to actually have the name Barbie, sparking a new era of possibility for girls everywhere.
- To celebrate her ruby anniversary, 40th Anniversary First Black Barbie doll fittingly wears a flowing, red trumpet-styled gown with cut-away sleeves, inspired by her iconic outfit.
- Her hair is styled in a in a sophisticated up-do, a subtle nod to her original look.
- Finishing touches include golden hoop earrings, a necklace and a matching clutch.
- This stunning tribute to the original Black Barbie doll makes a great gift for fans and collectors. Includes a doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity.