Partner Development Management
As a Partner Development Manager (PDM), you will act as the daily face of our company to our partner channel. You are accountable for driving the performance of a managed portfolio of partners, by business priority, with a primary focus on Microsoft cloud services (O365, Azure and Dynamics 365) and complementary products. The goal is to drive partner recruitment, enablement and business growth based on the partners’ strengths and priorities. The PDM represents Microsoft to our partners, communicates our strategy, sells our vision, and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey.
- Recruits, onboards, and manages relationships with Microsoft partners; differentiates the value of partnering with Microsoft versus competitors.
- Aligns partners to strategic accounts and identifies market opportunities through industry analysis and intelligence.
- Supports partner readiness through selling strategies, marketing plans, and portfolio optimization.
- Analyzes business metrics to assess performance and identify areas for growth.
- Currently pursuing or have completed a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.