What you’ll do
- You will collaborate closely with the Canva Video Production Team during the pre-production stage
- You will cast a diverse set of models & book the appropriate studio/location, securing signed model/property releases when applicable
- You will be responsible for booking relevant creative collaborators when appropriate (i.e. hair and makeup artist, fashion stylist, etc.), as well as sourcing relevant props and mindfully allocating the provided allowance
- You will shoot videos based on creative briefs directed by the Canva Video Production Team and in line with the technical guidelines
- You will be required to meet the production deadline by carrying out the production in an efficient manner
- You will submit a refined set of videos, choosing only the best clips per layout!
- You have an online portfolio showcasing your videography work (please share the link to your amazing work in your application!)
- You possess an exceptional understanding of the fundamentals of videography and have a proven track record of delivering fresh, relevant, high-quality videos
- We are looking for an outstanding eye and experience shooting videos with style variations
- You are skilled with post-production software including Davinci, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or similar.
- You hold a good command of English and your local language
- You own or have full access to videography equipment
- You can to commit to at least one shoot every fortnight!
- You enjoy taking creative and art direction
- You’ve got experience in sourcing talents/locations and securing releases
- You are an efficient storyteller and are confident you can run production within an allotted production timeline
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.