Website Dell Technologies Services
Dell Technologies Services is an inclusive organization that provides best-in-class service to customers across Europe, the Middle East & Africa. We partner with companies in every industry and our organization is reflective of the diverse nature of the markets we serve. We believe that diversity in the workplace cultivates inclusion, inspires different perspectives and creates a positive culture.
Join us as an Advisory Consultant on the Dell Technologies team in EMEA to do the best work of your career. Our Consultants provide end-to-end custom consulting, design and implementation support for customers, specifically related to Dell Technologies products. This may include pre-sales kick-offs, consulting, initial design workshops, implementation, customization, integration and outline orientation for the customer. You will work closely with internal and customer resources to ensure a smooth transition from the initial consultation through to integration/production mode. You will be considered a subject matter expert around Cyber Recovery solutions and knowledgeable of industry best practices in the design and implementation of complex Cyber Recovery and Data Protection solutions.
- Cyber Recovery solution and proposal development once project goals and objectives have been defined.
- Operate as a subject matter expert on Cyber Recovery solutions within the Consulting practice, including managing large customer engagements, delivering technical Cyber Recovery workshops to customers, and interpreting/managing complex Statements of Work (SOW’s).
- Have full oversight of Cyber Recovery solutions at all stages of the lifecycle – from initial requirement gathering/validation, through to solution design and delivery.
- Plan implementations and advance strategies for new initiatives.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Cyber Recovery and Data Protection solutions.
- Experience with Data Protection/Backup Recovery.
- Advanced writing skills and demonstrated ability to document processes for the customer.
- Advanced communication skills in working with the customer including awareness of stakeholders and ability to influence outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
- 8-10+ years’ experience with the above
- Experience in Professional Services/Consulting Delivery
- Strong Understanding of the wider IT landscape including Network, Storage, Compute , Replication, Backup/Recovery Architectures.
- Good understanding of TOGAF framework.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org