We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Tech Lead Integration & Contact Center Planning, the position holder will develop, offer technical leadership and delivery for all the Safaricom Contact Center Solutions.
- Leading a team of planning engineers in planning and delivery of robust voice and digital contact center platforms while embracing DevOps culture.
- Providing strategic and architectural guidance in development and implementation of complex, multi-tiered, and distributed applications.
- Collaborate and liaise with vendors to ensure that services delivered are as per required standards and comply with company policies.
- Team mentorship and continuous performance management to sustain highly skilled and motivated team members.
- Lead the adoption of AGILE delivery practices, ensure an engaged and motivated team.
- Budget planning, budget rollout execution, vendor management, contract compilation & monitoring.
- Ensure that technical solutions are compliant to all documented Safaricom policies and meet all security standards
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field
- At least 4 years working experience and technical capabilities in Contact Center Systems Deployment.
- At least two years in a leadership role or technical leadership responsibility in large projects delivery.
- Extensive experience with data structures and databases.
- Solid understanding of web services and cloud platforms.
- Design and Development of Genesys Routing Applications for Voice and Multi-Channel using Composer / IRD, with knowledge of SCXML and VXML will be of added advantage.
- Professional experience and knowledge of the telecommunications industry preferred
To apply for this job please visit safaricom.taleo.net.